Shop Flourished – All natural products [ Steam, Body Oil, Soap… ECT ]
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT SETS FORTH THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES\PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
Use of Flourished.Co products constitutes an agreement that the user has read and understands the warnings and disclaimers herein, and that the user is at least 18 years of age or under supervision of a parent or guardian.
1. Statements made by Flourished.Co have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
2. Information regarding the use of Flourished.Co is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a holistic healthcare provider, physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.
3. Flourished.Co does not guarantee any specific outcome as a result of using yoni steaming herbs, as every body is different and will respond to this herbal treatment in its unique way.
4. Users of Flourished.Co Products agree to follow the instructions outlined on the product packaging to avoid injury, assuming the risk inherent in applying botanicals and steam to sensitive skin.
5. In no event shall Flourished.Co be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or special consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our products.
A Steam should not be done, whether using Flourished.Co steams or other steaming herbs, under certain circumstances. Please note the following.
A user should never do a yoni steam if she knows she is, or thinks she may be pregnant.
Steaming should not be done if user has any kind of intrauterine device [IUD].
Steaming should not be done if user has an acute infection, illness or fever.
Steaming should not be done is user has any cervical, uterine or ovarian inflammation.
Steaming should not be done if user has open sores or blisters present in the vaginal area.
It is not recommended to steam during user’s active menstration
1. A yoni steam should not be done, whether using Flourished.Co or other yoni steaming herbs, under certain
circumstances. Please note the following.
a. A user should never do a yoni steam if she knows she is, or thinks she may be, pregnant.
b. Yoni steaming should not be done if user has any kind of intrauterine device (IUD).
c. Yoni steaming should not be done if user has an acute infection, illness or fever.
d. Yoni steaming should not be done if user has any cervical, uterine or ovarian inflammation.
e. Yoni steaming should not be done if user has open sores or blisters present in the vaginal area.
f. It is not recommended to yoni steam during the user’s active menstruation
2. Exercise caution at all times to avoid burns during yoni steaming.
a. Users should test the temperature of steam with the back of the hand before exposing sensitive vaginal tissue. The yoni steam should feel pleasantly warm, and the user should immediately move away from the steam if it feels too hot.
b. Never yoni steam with a continuous heat source.
3. Users should contact a licensed health-care provider immediately if a medical problem is suspected.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
This Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.